I Am Hear is a podcast that features interviews with people active in the RPG community around the world. The people featured are podcasters, artists, musicians, game designers, crafters, and other RPG enthusiasts. I Am Hear is a platform where women, non-binary people, people of colour, and members of the LGBTQ+ community tell their stories and talk about what inspires them to play/create/listen/run RPGs, why representation in tabletop gaming matters, and what they want to see in the various RPG communities.
I’m your host, Tess! Here's some cool things about me:
- I love the Oxford Comma
- Janelle Monáe, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats, Muse, and BB King are all my jams
- I adore rain, thunderstorms, and petrichor
- If you love Steven Universe and Studio Ghibli, we can probably relate
- I have a husband and a son who are both the best (I'm biased)
- While I adore RPGs and RPG Podcasts, I also love Audio Dramas
Season One is the launch season, will be twenty episodes. Season One has since ended.
Season Two is a very special full season that spans the month of September 2018. Season Two features International Podcast Month, which you can read more about by going to www.internationalpodcastmonth.com.
Season Three will go back to the regular episodes, and again, will be twenty episodes in length. Season Three begins in October 2018 and will go until the end of January 2019.
So... Stay a while, and listen. Episodes are released weekly on Tuesdays.